2016 IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSe)
10 – 12 October 2016, Langkawi, Malaysia
The IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSE) will be held in Melaka, Malaysia on 10th – 12th October 2016. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of wireless sensors for professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. ICWiSE 2016 is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Malaysia. ICWiSE entered its 4th year, the previous conferences were successfully organized in Kuching (ICWiSe 2013), Kuala Lumpur (ICWiSe 2014) and Malacca (2015).
International delegates may experience Langkawi, an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. Still, nature lovers will find the island just as agreeable as the shoreline is fringed by powder-fine sand and swaying coconut trees. The island is especially recognised for its excellent diving opportunities and this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting holiday opportunities. From the expansive Underwater World Langkawi along Pantai Cenang to the soaring Cable Car in Pantai Kok, Langkawi is an electrifying locale that keeps visitors coming back for more.
ICWiSe 2016 covers, but not limited to the following:
- Sensor networks software and architectures
- Wireless information networks
- Wireless Hardware
- Data manipulation
- Signal Processing
- Simulations, applications and uses
- Full paper submission: 1 June 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 31 July 2016
- Early bird registration: 15 August 2016
- Final registration payment: 31 August 2016
- Final camera ready: 15 September 2016
ICWiSe 2016 accepts both regular (completed) research papers and research-in-progress as well as case study papers. Submitted papers shall not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
Please submit your paper at: [will be announce]
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
- All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
- Past proceedings of ICWiSe have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. ICWiSe 2016 proceedings will be send for indexing for IEEE Xplore. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. A template is available on the conference websites.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
The success and strength of the technical program depends on people like you taking a few minutes of your precious time to read the papers submitted and giving a thoughtful review. Do sign up as a reviewer by sending an email to email@example.com