All manuscripts must be in English.
The conference has been configured to be double-blind, i.e., neither authors nor reviewers can see each other’s identity. In particular, this means that authors must ensure papers must not contain author-identifying information, including in acknowledgements and self-citations. Please adhere to these steps to ensure double-blind review.
- Anonymize the title page (i.e. remove any author names).
- Remove mention of funding sources and personal acknowledgments.
- Anonymize references found in running prose that cite your papers.
- Anonymize citations of submitted work by the paper authors in the bibliography.
- Ambiguate statements on well-known or unique systems that identify an author.
- Name your files with care and ensure document properties (“meta data”) are also anonymized.
All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
Past ICOS proceedings have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. ICOS 2016 proceedings will be send for indexing for IEEE Xplore. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. The IEEE template is available here.