Call for Paper – 2015 IEEE Conference on Open Systems (ICOS2015)
IEEE Computer Society, Malaysia Chapter continues our annual conferences with the aim to provide an excellent opportunity for researchers, academicians and industrial partners to share and exchange new ideas, research products, technologies and applications in the area of open systems.
ICOS 2015 covers, but not limited to the following:
• Open systems and technologies
• Software engineering and tools
• Open systems applications
• Open systems in public sector
• Standards and infrastructures
• Business, licensing and legal issues
Full paper submission:
15 June 2015 1 July 2015 (final extension)
(*New!* Fast-track approval: Quality papers will be notified within FOUR weeks from the date of submission)
Acceptance notification: 27 July 2015
Early-bird registration: 01 August 2015
Camera-ready submission: 15 August 2015
ICOS 2015 accept both regular (completed) research papers and research-in-progress as well as case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
Please submit your paper at http://edas.info/N19919.
• All manuscripts must be in English.
• Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
• All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
• Past proceedings of ICOS have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. ICOS 2015 proceedings will be send for indexing for IEEE Xplore. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. A template is available on the conference websites.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.