2015 IEEE Conference on E-Learning, E-Management and e-Services (IC3e)
24 – 26 August 2015, Melaka, Malaysia
IEEE Computer Society Malaysia Section invite researchers, academicians and industrial partners to contribute new ideas and research findings to the 2015 IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services (IC3e 2015).
The conference will be held in Melaka, Malaysia from 24 – 26 August 2015. The conference will provide a platform for promoting research, sharing knowledge, exchanging ideas, and discussing development activities in e-Learning, e-Management, and e-Services.
The conference has three tracks, topics for these track include but not limited to:
- Technologies and Platforms
- Emerging hardware and software for e-Learning
- Infrastructure and Portals
- Authoring and Content Management Tools
- Developing e-Learning Contents
- e-Learning Architecture
- e-Learning Pedagogical Models and Strategies
- e-Learning Evaluation and Effectiveness Models
- e-Learning and New Media
- Delivery and Ethical Issues in e-Learning
- Future Trends and Issues in e-Learning
- Infrastructure, Architecture and Tools for e-Management
- Applications for e-Management
- Innovative Models in e-Management
- e-Payment Systems
- Future Trends and Issues in e-Management
- Issues/opportunities in e-Government
- Web Services and Cloud based e-Services
- Trends in e-Commerce/e-Business
- e-Hospital developments
- Security, Privacy and Trust for e-Service
- Payment Technologies for e-Service
- Software and Hardware for e-Services
Full Paper submission :
15 June 2015 1 July 2015 (final extension)
(*New!* Fast-track approval: Quality papers will be notified within FOUR weeks from the date of submission)
Notification of acceptance : 27 July 2015
Early-bird registration ends : 01 August 2015
Final camera-ready paper submission : 15 August 2015
IC3e 2015 accepts both regular (completed) research papers and research-in-progress as well as case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
Please submit your paper at: http://edas.info/N19947
– All manuscripts must be in English.
– Papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain any author information (no authors, affiliation or address, and no explicit self-reference) due to the double-blind review process.
– All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
Past IC3e proceedings have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IC3e 2015 proceedings will be send for indexing for IEEE Xplore. To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. A template is available on the IC3e 2015 website.
Kindly disseminate the CFP to your colleagues and contacts.